Sunday, June 29, 2014

Shea Terra Organics - Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Wash & Mask

Shea Terra Organics - Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Wash & MaskReady for the softest skin of your life?

I heard about this soap through a make-up video blogger who was a model on a shoot I photographed. She was very enthusiastic about this product, so I had to give it a try. This black soap is amazing, and probably unlike anything you've tried before if you are used to conventional face washes. This stuff really breaks down dead skin and works as a mild micro-dermabrasion. Your face will literally be squeaky clean when you finish using it. I found that using it daily was at times too much for my skin, and I would peel a little bit. So expect a bit of experimenting to find out what works best for you. I use it about 3 times a week. (I also use the Moroccan mint black soap on the days I don't use the Rose Hips soap. The mint version which they now market as a body wash is a bit milder and I like the minty tingle.)

This soap (which really is black) has a thick, jelly like consistency. You only need a small amount, but note that it will not lather like a traditional facewash. It doesn't really need to lather to work, but some people find it more satisfying to see lather. If you are one of those people, follow these instructions:

-Start with a dry face/hands. This is key, people are using way too much water, and when you add a lot of water to something that's like a jelly, the product just ends up in your sink.

Pump a nickle-sized amount of product into your palm, rub it a bit so it breaks down, and then use your fingers to start working it into your face. As you rub the soap, it will break down from a thick, jelly-like consistency, to something that resembles mud. Get it to that muddy point on a couple spots on your face. You are not using any water at this point.

This stuff is thick, so you'll still have some left on your palm. Now add just a few drops of water. You only need a tiny amount of water! Lather the soap in your palm until you have a good amount of later, and then apply that to your face. From here on out, just work the product into your face and add a tiny bit more water if necessary.

Using this method will allow you to get lots of lather, but it is a slower process than a normal face wash. If it starts to dry down, you can add a few more drops of water and keep it lathering indefinitely.

When using this product as a mask, I just rub it into my palm until it looks muddy, apply it, and let it dry down. A little water worked into a small part will start it lathering when you want to take it off.

One last tip, this stuff is black, and if you don't rinse it all off, expect to have marks on your towels. For this reason I usually use it before I hop in the shower. I put it on outside the shower, because too much water will cause the product not to lather and slip down the drain.

This soap is supposed to dissolve dead skin and you will feel some stinging as the enzymes do their magic. I didn't find it to be that bad, to me it's enough to feel like it's working. My skin does not feel tight after rinsing. I know some people have mentioned the odor I honestly don't even notice it anymore. It smells different, but not bad. I'd prefer something that smells natural to chemical fragrances any day.

This soap will give you amazingly soft skin. I have never been one to be really loyal to one brand of face cleaner or shampoo, but I have been buying this stuff for about 2 years now and don't see myself ever stopping. It's one of the only products I use that I actually make sure I stock up on well before I run out.

After using this product for a week, I've gotten the same results as one microderm abrasion. I would purchase this product again.

Buy Shea Terra Organics - Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Wash & Mask Now

Love this product. It has a very lights scent. Cleans well and makes your skin very soft and smooth. I've been using it for a month, so far very please with the result. Highly recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of Shea Terra Organics - Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Wash & Mask Here

I use this face wash daily as a 5 minute mask, along with clinique toner, and trader joe's face lotion. I find the combination makes my skin glowingly magnificent. I really do recommend this face wash.

Definitely buy it through amazon not the company website. Ordered this once through amazon, and got it in 5 days, ordered it through the company site to get the 10% discount and waited three weeks, was overcharged, and then had a horrible experience with the customer service.

Want Shea Terra Organics - Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Wash & Mask Discount?

The Rose Hips Blcak Soap is clearing my pores since the first day. Excellent product, a least work very good for me.

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment